STRATEGY & ACTIVITIES
At AXIM Biotechnologies we discover and bring to market innovative solutions through research and development, strategic partnerships and acquisitions by setting the green standard in the industrial hemp industry. Going forward, the Company’s board of directors intends to broaden the current operations of the Company to include pharmaceutical products, manufacturing facilities, genetically controlled botanical products, extraction and purification of bio-materials technologies. These activities are anticipated to include the following:
• Supporting a clinical trial at the Free University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands in collaboration with the University of Plymouth, UK and University Centers in the US of a novel patented delivery form of cannabinoids for treatment of pain and spasticity in patients with multiple sclerosis. The anticipated duration of the trials prior to FDA/ EMA registration is 24 months.
• Conducting research trials of a novel delivery mechanism (patent pending) for treatment of patients with ADHD.
• Development of new delivery methods for novel cannabinoid-based preparations for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and Crohn’ disease in cooperation with the University of Wageningen, The Netherlands.
• Opening of two new divisions within AXIM; Oral Health Division and Cosmetic Division based on numerous new proprietary products within our IP portfolio.
• Development of novel pharmaceutical and nutraceutical formulations including smoking cessation, and ophthalmological preparations based on novel cannabinoid preparations.
• Development of anti-microbial formulations based on CBG and other cannabinoids.
• Development of solid state water-soluble carriers with cannabinoids.
• A land purchase in the city of Almere, in the province of Flevoland, The Netherlands for building of a state-of-the-art extraction facility as well as a factory for AXIM’s proprietary pharmaceutical and nutraceutical preparations.
• Importation from Italy, Spain, Denmark and other reputable producers of pharmaceutical-grade hemp oil to Europe and North America for AXIM’s proprietary consumer products.
• Development of sustainable and high-energy-output biofuel compositions derived from industrial hemp by-products: “CANNACOAL™”.
• Production and marketing of a proprietary line of Oral Health products based on novel, industrial hemp-derived cannabinoids (CBG): ORAXIMAX ™.
• Production of a Cosmetic line of products based on novel, industrial hemp-derived cannabinoids including CBG: RENECANN™.